Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2007

Our First Day and Night Home


Things went quite well yesterday! Actually, better than I had expected. My mother and sister came over and were the greatest help ever! Grace settled in beautifully and Yoda seems to have taken to her immdediately. He's very cautious around her and watches everyone as they get near her.


Last night was a wonderful break. My mom took the 4 am feeding and stayed up throughout the night with Grace if she fussed. It was the first time that Charles and I both snored since last Saturday. THANKS MOM!!!


Keep you updated on more excitement around the house later on!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

My, my that is my beautiful granddaughter! Isn't she gorgeous! Thanks Bee and Missy! Talk to you soon!
Love,
Mimi aka Tricia

Mimi said...

WE both looked this afternoon!
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Mimi <><

Mimi said...

We both looked this afternoon!
Talk to you later!
Love,
Mimi and Granddaddy <><

Brenda said...

Quay and Charles,

I saw the pictures of Gracie she is truly beautiful...I hope motherhood goes well for you, I am sure you will be a great mom...God bless the both of you and most of all your new bundle of joy,Gracie!!!

Lots of Love,

Brenda and Brandon