Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

Meeting the Ingels Family




Yesterday was probably the most exciting day since she was born. I had the honor of introducing Gracie to her great grandmother Nanny (my father's mother) and great aunt and uncle (Tom and Ann Ingels). I cannot express the emotion in having her meet my father's family. Since my father is no longer living, I certainly felt his presence as Gracie was passed around the Ingels family. After Gracie's birth I had an emotional time dealing with the fact my father wasn't here to see her, but yesterday reminded me that he is and will always be right next to my heart and her heart. I miss you Dad!

Also, Charles took his very first middle of the night feeding!!! I am in awe of the precious bond he and Gracie have together. Charles is the greatest dad ever! He will never know how awesome he is in my book! I love you Charles!!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

She is so beautiful! I am so proud of you! I hope you are doing well! I can't wait to meet her in person! Call me if you can!
Jennifer